Last week i have been to Mumbai to meet our friends there.I fell in love with Mumbai about 3 years back.Friends ,chaat ,shopping everything has been soooo special and wonderful ever since.Like the previous visits, had a great time this time also..thank u soooo much M & R:)
While i was going through Vanita pachakam magazine at my friend's place in Mumbai i came across this recipe .Without any delay i just clicked the recipe in my mobile and once i reached back home i tried this drink.It was green in colour as soon as i made the drink.But very soon ,even before i finished straining the juice it started changing colour to dark brownish green.I guess its the apple which changed the colour.
Recipe for apple green grapes drink
- apple - 1
- green grapes - 1/2 cup
- lemon - 1, chopped into small pieces
- sugar - to taste (optional)
How to make
- in a blender blend apple and green grapes nicely along with little water.
- strain the juice.
- take a tall glass add lemon pieces and icecubes(if u are using).
- pour the juice into the glass and serve.
- u can add soda water to this drink
- sugar is optional since apple and grapes are already sweet
- u can even add mint leaves for the flavour
Sending this post to srivalli's CC Challenge of the month-april 2014, week 3